This website could not come about without help of several people. A word of thanks is necessary. Particularly I would mention the next volunteers:
- Matt Dillon from Belfast (UK) en Emma Jones, Popkorn TV (UK), for their help and advices in the English translations,
- Aart van der Linde from Bolsward (NL) for his help during the project from the beginning.
- Felix Groenewoud from Joure (NL)for his role as webmaster,
- Gerard Groenewoud from Leeuwarden (NL) for his creation of the header of the website,
- Richard Majevski from Heerenveen (NL) for the translation into Polish,
- Paula Innemee from Elst (NL, Utrecht) for the scans,
- Berry de Reus (retired) employee of the Airborne Museum Hartenstein in Oosterbeek (NL) for his photos at the different presentations,
- Familie Hommersom from Scherpenzeel (NL, Gelderland) for their photos of the droppings,
- Emma Staal from Heelsum (NL) for her photographs of the presentation and commemoration in 1999,
- Albert Bouman from Elst (NL, Utrecht) for his photographs of the droppings in 2009,
- Jan Willem Jacobsen from Ede (NL) for the films of the presentations of the beer,
- Sjouke Zonneveld from Leeuwarden (NL) for his help to make the film suitable for the site.
Last but not least, I want to thank Esther for her enthusiastic help and advice on important moments.